Monday 23 December 2013

Top 20 the Most Beautiful Love Quotes in the World

 Top 20 the Most Beautiful Love Quotes in the World 

1. I can't stop loving someone just because I want to #ihatequotes

2. For every good woman deserves a rightful man. Trust your heart #ihatequotes

3. You'll never get through life if you're always depending on someone #ihatequotes

4. Without you my days are Sadday, Moanday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Fightday, and Shatterday #TLS

5. Boys like to break your heart, but men like to pick up the piece #ihatequotes

6. Tears is the only way how my eyes speak when my mouth can’t explain how things made my heart broken #ihatequotes

7. I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not #ihatequotes

8. Dear girls.. The only way to forget an old love, is to get a new love #ihatequotes

9. I'm not rare. I'm limited edition #ihatequotes

10. If love is everywhere, I'll never end up in the middle of nowhere #ihatequotes

11. I'd rather be your moon than sun, so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun isn't around #TLS

12. Love doesn't need a reason. If you can explain why you love someone, its not love, its like #TLS

13. If i could re-arrange the alphabet, I'd put "U & I" together #TLS

14. It HURTS when you know that there’s no hope for you being together yet you still pray to make it work #TLS

15. Someday, in the time we don’t expect, we’ll just meet. And maybe, it's for foreve #TLS

16. You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not #TLS

17. If someone really likes you he/she'll listen to what you have to say and NOT what h/she hears from others #TLS

18. Past is past. If you want happiness, don’t walk together with your past! #TLS

19. If your love doesn’t work with that person, it just means that somebody else will love you more #TLS

20. Saying "Goodbye" make u realize how much loss you had knowing that some things will never be the same again #TLS

No comments:

Post a Comment